School of Medical Sciences,
University of Hyderabad
Phone: + 91-40-66795477
Integrative physiology (cardiovascular and renal physiology), Preeclampsia (Hypertension in Pregnancy), Immunology of Hypertension, Obesity and Diabetes mediated hypertension, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Receptor biology (Signal and trafficking)
Selected Publications (recent 5)
- Parchim NF, Wang W, Iriyama T, Ashimi OA, Siddiqui AH, Blackwell S, Sibai B, Kellems RE, Xia Y. Neurokinin 3 Receptor and Phosphocholine Transferase: Missing Factors for Pathogenesis of C-Reactive Protein in Preeclampsia Hypertension. 2015 Feb; 65 (2): 430-9
- Athar H Siddiqui, et al. Preeclampsia and Gestational Hypertension: Does sEng Levels Make the Important Difference. Hypertension 70 (Suppl 1), 2017: AP301
- Athar H Siddiqui, Rahul Negi, Vemananada Haritha, Ramanan Duraiswami, Nuzhat Aziz. Renin Angiotensin system: A Placental perspective. Hypertension 66 (Suppl 1), 2015: AP614-AP614.
- Rahul Negi, Vemanamanda Haritha, Nuzhat Aziz, Athar H Siddiqui. Proteinuria in pregnant women- angiogenic, anti-angiogenic and inflammatory factors. Pregnancy Hypertension: An International Journal of Women’s Cardiovascular Health, 5(1), 2015 : 55.
- Siddiqui AH, Irani RA, Zhang W, Wang W, Blackwell SC, Kellems RE, Xia Y. Angiotensin receptor agonistic autoantibody-mediated soluble fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 induction contributes to impaired adrenal vasculature and decreased aldosterone production in preeclampsia. Hypertension. 2013 Feb; 61(2): 472
Research Projects (completed)
As PI – 01
As Co- PI – 02
To be added shorty.